Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Animal Jam March 16 Update Sneak Peek!

Hi everyone!
AJHQ dropped a video up on their channel today regarding the new update coming tomorrow.

Here's a link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1VcTfrEdkc&t=0s

I can't wait for the cougars! The dance reminds me of Thomas O'Malley from The Aristocats lol


3 comments:

  1. Hi! I didn't know you had a blog! ^.^

    You may or may not know me.

    I think we comment on a lot of the same blogs. :) I'm Lostfairy, author of Animal Jam Jumble. I'd love to be your buddy on AJ sometime!

    Happy St. Patty's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes, I think we do! I will check out your blog!
      Yes, I'd love to as well!! I'm Jayfeather17 on AJ. :)
      You too!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I'd love to chat with you on it. :D
      Ok! Feel free to send me a request! (I think you have it so you can't get requests.)

      I just have to say... Your cougar is just plain adorable!!! ^.^

      Delete