Saturday, April 15, 2017

Celestial Advice and All Bottled Up released today!

Hi everyone!! Season 7 has officially started!
Today's episodes I thought were AMAZING!!

For "Celestial Advice" I loved that Twilight had a lot of screen time, but that's just me being a big fan of hers :P
Discord's antics are always fun, and Thorax is a really cool guy.
I also loved to see Celestia loosen up a bit, after acting so regal in the past. Twilight's different magical simulations to see where she should send Starlight were very interesting.
The flashback to filly Twi was really cute too!

As for "All Bottled Up", I love seeing Starlight Glimmer and Trixie is always fun to watch as well. The teacup scene was quite funny to me!!
It was interesting seeing Starlight use that spell that she used to literally bottle up her anger.
I have a really cute song from All Bottled Up here too!


No comments:

Post a Comment